Happy Thanksgiving!
Don't you just love Thanksgiving? I do. I LOVE this time of year...the beautiful colours of the leaves, the smell of the forest, the delicious tastes of a big turkey dinner. Clara tried turkey, turnip, potatoes, and even a taste of Grampy's yummy pumpkin pie for the first time yesterday. She didn't quite know what to make of the turkey, but she took a few bites.Well, we're back safe and sound from our trip to Saskatchewan. We had a great time visiting with John's family and with some old friends. Below are some highlights from the trip.
Our good friends Barclay and Tara (silly us...we didn't think to get the camera out until after the kids had gone to bed...their kids are cuties!)

Our good friends Clint and Karen at Fuddruckers. John can't make a trip to Saskatoon without a visit to his favourite burger joint.

Clint and Karen with Clara. We had such a great time visiting with you guys at your farm! Can't wait to hear about the arrival of that baby!!

One night in Saskatoon we took Kaylee and Clara swimming. Here are the cousins all set for the pool...

Clara wasn't sure what to make of the pool. She cried for the first few minutes but eventually warmed up to the idea. A couple of days ago I took her to the pool at UPEI for a moms and babies diaper fit class. It's a workout for the moms while the babies sit in a special floataion device. Clara loved it. I had fun too. We'd like to take her to swimming lessons maybe in the spring.

The whole gang...Mom & Dad Evans, John's sister Catherine, Glenn, and their little darling Kaylee, John, me, and Clara.

2 Comments:
Hi John, Erin & Clara (and Yawsha)
It is good that you had a great time out West. I like your blog and love the sweet pictures of little Clara - she is growing so fast...pumpkin pie already! Maybe at Christmas she will be partaking in some of Erin's baked goodies?!?!
It's nice to see Barclay. I wonder how the rest of the Beacon group is doing? Those were the days. I liked the dramas.
Take care,
Keep up the good blogging!
Angela
i like your blog
Post a Comment
<< Home