Sunday, June 25, 2006

Sleeping Like A Baby

Some babies may not sleep as long at night as their parents would like, but when they do nod off, they sure look peaceful. I know Clara can sleep so deeply it's hard to rouse her. I just love watching her chest rise and fall and her mouth gape as she sleeps. It's so cute! Here are a few pictures of our sleeping beauty...















Check out that hair (the longer it grows the higher it sticks up)
















Asleep in Grampy MacKay's lap after church last Sunday. Grampy's got the touch.
















I hope she sleeps this well on our way to Ottawa next week! We're heading there for our denomination's annual convention. Hmmm, a 13 hour car ride with a 3 month old...that should be an adventure. Pray for us!

Clara also had her first trip to the beach the other day.

3 Comments:

At 5:33 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

grampy mackay sure is lucky!!!

signed :ypmarg yakcam

 
At 11:13 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clara I love you so much, please call me
Grampy mackay

 
At 6:45 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just looking at your beautifull pictures Clara.
I love you
Great Gram Underwood
xxoo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home