Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a terrific Christmas. We had a wonderful time this December. It was a very blessed celebration with our church family. Our Christmas cantata "All Through the Night" was a huge success! We had a choir of more than 30 people with just about an even split between Canadians, Chinese, and Koreans. What a unique experience. We also had a couple of violins and flute accompanying me on the piano. The children acted out the narration, and Clara got cast as an angel at the last minute and was a beautiful angel! She wore a flower girl dress of mine from when I was 5 years old. It was a perfect dress for an angel. The week of Christmas we also hosted a mission team of two Chinese ladies from a church in Calgary. During their time here it was so evident how the Holy Spirit has been at work in the immigrant community. There were two people who prayed to receive Christ and many others who had a lot of great questions and are seriously considering following Christ. On Christmas Eve we even had a baptism...another very unique experience for us...I think it was the first time we've ever witnessed a baptism on Christmas Eve. Please pray there will be many more in the months to come. God is at work, and it is so obvious. Please also pray that He will begin to stir in the hearts of our Canadian neighbours like He is with our Chinese friends.
Well, I can hardly believe we are having another baby in a few months. My belly seems to be growing at an alarming rate. Perhaps my memory fails me, but I can't imagine I have almost 4 more months of growth to go...not sure if I can stretch that much. The pulled ligaments and pinched nerves are bothering me MUCH sooner this time! We're managing though.
Well, I think I'll get right to the pictures. I'm sure you're all wanting to see how the girls have changed and grown. Enjoy!
I know these first couple are kind of old. They were taken on our last beach day of the summer. They're just so cute I couldn't resist posting them...
Here are some pictures of our Fall fun. We enjoyed some nice walks in the woods and of course our annual trip to Toad Hill Pumpkin Patch.
Clara dressed up like Angelina Ballerina (a dancing mouse) and Elizabeth was a cute cow for Halloween...
Christmas baking with two little girls is not the quickest or cleanest activity, but sure is a lot of fun. Here are the girls the day we made peanut butter balls...
Some Christmas Day photos...
The girls are loving playing outside in the snow these days...now that we finally have some! It may not stick around for long though. We're due to get a lot of rain and wind tonight.
Clara found a cozy place to curl up and Elizabeth decided it was time for her "pretend" nap too...
This picture was taken today while we were supposed to be putting the Christmas decorations AWAY. Elizabeth had much more fun taking out of boxes what we were putting in.

1 Comments:
Loved the pictures! HAPPY 2010! Praying for you and your pregnancy and a healthy baby!!
Post a Comment
<< Home