Happy Father's Day!
Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there! We had a nice day celebrating together. After church we went to a buffet lunch at Rodd's and tried to go for a walk in the woods but the mosquitos were so bad we barely made it out alive. We decided to go the beach instead where there was a STIFF breeze. That walk lasted no more than 10 minutes or so. At least Yawsha got a bit of a run off leash. All in all, I think John enjoyed his special day!
Here are some pictures of the girls we took one day. What a challenge to get them to sit still! Here are the best shots. I'll number them so you can vote for your favourites. If you would like to help us pick some, just leave a comment with the numbers corresponding to your choices. Thanks!
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

The girls are growing fast. Elizabeth is into 9 month clothes now. I can hardly believe how big she's getting. She is such a cuddly, smiley girl these days. She is making a lot of new noises...buzzing and blowing bubbles with her mouth. Clara is continuing to experiment with words. She is saying "ball" and "mama" and "dada" very clearly now. She can say "bubble". She tries to say "night night". She is not nearly as timid to try anymore which is wonderful. She tries to say "please" and "up" and a few other words as well. She is also loving playing with her baby sister. She likes to try to get a smile or laugh out of Elizabeth, and Elizabeth is so entertained by Clara. It's fun to watch them interact!

Clara has learned how to play the harmonica. She gets a great kick out of it. Elizabeth doesn't quite know what to think.


2 Comments:
Well, how in the world do I choose from these beautiful pictures of two of my favorite girls?! Let's see: 2, 4, 6. 9. 11! That's good that you took some of Elizabeth with the bear as you did with Clara when she was younger. I think that's the same bear??? All these pics show the girls' personality! I think I'll have to print some out for myself!
Oh my goodness!! I can't believe how much they are growing. Elizabeth looks so much like you Erin! What sweethearts.
Post a Comment
<< Home