Monday, February 04, 2008

Our Growing Girl

I'm trying to type this between contractions. Not real labour or anything, but these practice contractions can sure knock the wind out of you too! Anyway, we're still waiting to meet our new little boy or girl. At my 38 week appointment on Friday I found out that I'm 2cm dilated and the baby's head is down at +1 station...exactly the same as I was with Clara at this stage and she came a week late. I'm hoping this little one doesn't wait that long though!

Clara and I had some fun today baking a chocolate cake together. She poured the flour and sugar into the bowl and helped to lick the beaters clean. I think she's a chocoholic like her mommy!! It's neat that she's getting to an age where we can start doing things in the kitchen together. She's growing so fast. I'm sure she'll seem even more grown up next to a newborn!














Clara had her first experience with finger painting on Sunday morning in Children's Church. I wish we could display her artwork on the fridge, but stainless steel appliances are not magnetic. I'll have to find another place to hang it. Look at those beautiful little fingerprints...

2 Comments:

At 5:04 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Clara and Grampy have been making porridge for a month!!!!

And it is delicious!!!,
Right Kallie??

 
At 12:23 a.m., Blogger Ellen said...

What a cutie and I'm so glad I get to see her so often! And that she enjoyed her craft. We'll have to make sure she does more of them!
What a great big sister she is going to be!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home