Saturday, April 12, 2008

Bathtime Beauty

I just couldn't resist posting these pictures of Clara. Cute little ducky!












I can't get over how both of our girls are growing. I gave Clara a haircut today. She is so in style now with her little bob, but it makes her look so much more mature. Elizabeth is now up to 10 lbs. 15 oz. which means she has been gaining an ounce a day for the past three weeks. What an armful she is now!












Here she is in shoes for the first time:












Here's daddy veggin' in front of the TV with his girls.









Well, it seems like this blog is mostly about our children these days, but I guess I can give a little update on me too...I have crossed into another decade of life. As of yesterday I am no longer a 20 something. I must say I've been so busy with the girls though that I haven't even really had time to ponder turning 30. Maybe that's just as well. I still can't believe John and I met 10 years ago and that it's been almost 9 years since we got married. Time really does fly! We had a beautiful brunch at our place today with all my family. What a wonderful time we had...not to mention all the yummy food everyone brought! Thanks, you guys!









(Poor Carl...we didn't leave him out of this picture on purpose. It's just a tight fit in our living room.)

2 Comments:

At 7:44 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Poor Carl" I knew it would finally catch on.

 
At 7:47 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous family...don't feel bad Carl, i'm not there either...hahah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home