Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Well, even though I titled this post "Merry Christmas..." I actually have pictures from Halloween to put on here this evening. I can't believe how time is flying by. Can tomorrow really be the start of another year? As you can tell John and I are having a quiet New Year's Eve at home. I guess this is what happens when you have young children, eh? I can't say that I mind though. I'm feeling pretty fatigued lately in the final stages of this pregnancy and we've been so busy over Christmas I'm really enjoying our quiet times at home as a family.After a BUSY week-end leading up to Christmas with dress rehearsals and Christmas programs on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evenings and a Christmas Eve service on Monday, we were so happy to hibernate at home on Christmas Day. Mom and Carl came out Christmas Eve and spent the night. Christmas morning we had a nice breakfast together and worked our way through the mountain of gifts on the living room floor. We also had a delicious turkey dinner that evening. I must say it was one of the best Christmases ever! It was so special to be in our new house and have family come to us. The day after Boxing Day my family from Souris came over for a feed of Chinese food. We sure had some good eatin' last week!
We hope each of you had a wonderful Christmas spent with loved ones too. God bless you in the year to come! Here are some long overdue pictures...





Clara opening her Christmas Eve gift...a new pair of jammies, of course.

Clara couldn't get enough of Grampy's cashews on Christmas morning. She was stuffing her cheeks like a chipmunk!






2 Comments:
Hey Clara! What a beautiful girl in that dress my mom gave you! You and mommy look great in those matching colors!
Very pretty girl!
So good to see all the pics! I miss you guys and it's just not the same not seeing all of you. Though it will be hard to leave my family, I sure am looking forward to playing with my little Clara-belle soon!!
Happy New Year to y'all!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home