One Way or Another
Well, one way or another we'll have a baby the first of next week. I saw my doctor today, and he booked me in first thing Monday morning to have my water broken. I guess after they do that we can wait up to 24 hours to see if it brings labour on and if not, I'll have to be induced Tuesday morning. With John's parents flying in tomorrow afternoon I'm hoping that maybe things will just happen naturally sometime over the week-end. Wait and see I guess. If not, I'll be checking in at Labour and Delivery at 6:30am on Monday. Yikes...will I be up for this that early? Probably won't matter. I doubt I'll sleep much the night before anyway. So you can keep us in your prayers on Monday!

3 Comments:
Well, I was about to call you guys and see what was happening! We were wondering...We'll continue to keep you in our prayers in Calgary!
love, Ellen
We'll be praying for you guys on Monday and Tuesday, that you will handle the challenge well, and be as "relaxed" (ie. not stressed) as possible.
Love from Karen and Clint
I hope you guys are doing well! I checked your blog today to see if there was any update... I can't wait to hear what's happened with you this week! Garth and I are praying for you!
Love,
Cara
Post a Comment
<< Home