Thursday, March 02, 2006

40 Days, 40 Weeks, and Another 40 Days

Who knew 40 days could go by so fast?! Our church has been going through 40 Days of Purpose, and today is day 40. I can hardly believe it! I wasn't sure I'd make it to the last daily reading before the baby came, but here I am. And speaking of "baby" and "40"...tomorrow I'm 40 weeks into my pregnancy. In other words, tomorrow is my estimated due date. I'm starting to understand the importance of the word "estimated" in that phrase. You spend your entire pregnancy fixated on that date...which really doesn't mean much...and in alot of cases it comes and goes without incident. I have been having a lot of contractions this week though compared to last week so I'm anxious to see if I've dilated anymore. I have an appointment with my doctor first thing tomorrow morning so we'll see what he has to say.

Just thought of another 40...my birthday. No, not my 40th birthday! It's 40 days 'til my birthday.

Oh, and with yesterday being Ash Wednesday I guess we're into the 40 days of Lent now, eh. Anybody else have a number that's freakishly popping up lately?



John at Day 39. Perhaps he's been working too hard? :)

1 Comments:

At 1:17 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

John we are a little scared what is PEI doing to you??????
From your dear dear friends,
Ellen, Amy and Jessica

p.s. WHERE IS THE BABY???????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home