Morning sickness...and not just in the morning!
Hi, everybody. Sorry it's been so long since I wrote on here. It's been a crazy past few weeks. We found out we're expecting again. We're thrilled, but physically I'm feeling pretty yucky. The nausea hit me last week, and I'm finding it alot more difficult to deal with this pregnancy. I can't just go back to bed and sleep it off this time around.
John and I celebrated 8 years of marriage on June 12th. We spent a night in a cottage in Cavendish. It was wonderful. Mom and Carl watched Clara and Yawsha for us. That was before the nausea started so I was really able to enjoy myself. We had lovely accommodations and had a delicious meal out. It was a nice break.
Clara having fun on her mini grand piano at Grammy and Grampy's.
Clara having her first computer lesson from Grammy.
We had a lovely walk on the beach the evening we stayed in Cavendish. It was so beautiful! Pretty nice lookin' couple too, eh?
This was our housekeeping unit we stayed in. It had absolutely everything you would need to feel at home away from home!
Then for the past couple of weeks our good friends Clint and Karen Langelaar have been here in the east visiting. We had such a great time with them...showing them the sights and just enjoying their company again. Why do good friends have to sometimes live so far away? Well, I guess it makes our times together that much more special, eh? I don't have any pictures from their time here downloaded to the computer yet, but I'll post some when I do get them downloaded.

1 Comments:
Congrats on baby number 2!!!!! I can't believe how big Clara is getting. She is so cute.
Post a Comment
<< Home