Friday, October 22, 2010

Bedtime Conversation with a Wandering 2 Year Old

Elizabeth: I scared of the aldegators.

Mommy: Oh, honey, there's no alligators here. Alligators live far, far away, not here in PEI.

Clara: Ya, and there's no bears here either.

Mommy: No, isn't that great, no bears to worry about either.

Clara: And there's no monkeys here...there's not enough bananas.


Elizabeth is having a hard time staying in bed these days. I think she's finally realized that she's not confined in a crib anymore. John finally had to take her blanket and cow away from her, and now she's up there crying about it. I feel bad for Clara who shares a room with her. Elizabeth cries SOOOO loud...John says she's like a foghorn. Well, we're going to have to see if we can work out some sort of agreement with blankie, Boo, and staying in bed.

Here's some recent pictures...

Clara's first day of preschool.















I love how this picture captures the personalities of all three girls...princess Clara, laugh-out-loud Elizabeth, and laid back Ella.















A visit from Grandma and Grandpa.















Ella's first time in the high chair. She's loving her rice cereal.















1 Comments:

At 1:51 a.m., Blogger Ellen said...

love it! What a sweet last picture! Wonder if your girls will be musically gifted as the two of you?!
Can you email me the one of all the girls? Precious!
Thinking of you this week as John is out here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home