Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Phew!

I successfully did my first grocery run alone with the three kiddos today, and I'm happy and relieved to say it went well! With no milk, bread, or KD in the house and John tied up with meetings and Bible study until well after the kids' bedtime, I really had no choice. Even though Clara and Elizabeth hadn't had a nap today, they were so well behaved. Ella just slept in her seat the whole time. Everyone in the grocery store kept commenting on our full cart. It was a struggle to find places to stash the groceries themselves as we went along.

Ella is growing everyday it seems. She is getting so bright and is a pure delight. She is eating really well which is making my job a lot easier. All three of the girls and I have been enjoying long walks around the village every morning before the mosquitos hit in full force. We picked up a playground for the backyard that was on sale at Canadian Tire last week, and I think John and I deserve a medal for actually getting the thing assembled properly. Clara and Elizabeth are loving it.
















Clara and Elizabeth were adorable flower girls for my aunt's wedding this past Saturday. Without even being at the rehearsal they walked down the aisle hand in hand at a perfect pace. I can't wait to see the pictures.



































G.G. (great gram) with her 3 "cherubs" as she calls them.















Well, that's all I have time for right now.

1 Comments:

At 11:15 p.m., Blogger Karen said...

I love the girls in their flower girl dresses! Congrats on your grocery store run - you are brave, but as you said, it was necessary! I think so far Ella looks like John :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home