Daddy's Home!
What a relief! John got home last night from his meetings in Vancouver. It was a long 4 days here on the homefront. Thankfully between my mom and my stepmom I had another set of adult hands to help the whole time. Thanks, you guys!
Inevitably I think someone missed a dose of something each day. I am on medication and a strict regimen to deal with the problems I always have when nursing my babies. Elizabeth is on nasal spray for her frequent ear infections. Ella needs her vitamin D drops each day. And I have to remember Yawsha's incontinence medicine three times a day...oh, and her "vitamin" pills that she's on for some sort of study on elderly dogs through the vet college. Crazy...at least no one got the wrong medication! That could be disastrous.
All 5 of John's girls were VERY happy to see him!

1 Comments:
5 girls..that's right!! wow! My dad always made a point to say, "even the dog's a girl!"...he had 4 girls to live with total. too funny!
hope all are doing better. See you guys in a few weeks!
Post a Comment
<< Home